Located in the Southern part of Charlotte, Ballantyne is one of the most sought-after areas in the United States. Our team of experts here at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty is fully prepared to help you buy or sell your home in the Charlotte-Ballantyne area.
Some fun facts about our office and the Ballantyne area:
- A stone's throw from the I-485 corridor, our office is convenient to UNC Charlotte (go 49ers!), Carowinds, the US National White Water Center, University Area, and Uptown Charlotte.
- The most popular restaurant in our neighborhood is the Mellow Mushroom. Serving over 7000 meals a week, Mellow Mushroom offers delicious food in a fun atmosphere, which keeps us coming back for more!
- We are just a hop, skip and a jump from beautiful South Carolina and the cities of Indian Land, Fort Mill, Tega Cay and Rock Hill. By the way, Rock Hill is home to the unique and innovative Riverwalk community featuring pedestrian and cycling trails, athletic fields, town center, YMCA & residential and business facilities situated on the peaceful banks of the Catawba River.
- A little-known fact about our area (to those who aren't from here) is that the huge, granite boulder inside the Thornhill subdivision was once an ancient Indian site inhabited by Paleo Indians who migrated from Asia some 7000 years ago.
- One thing everyone in our neighborhood knows about is that 28277 is one of the most popular zip codes in the entire country for relocating families. In May of 2014, it was reported to be the number one zip code in the nation for relocating families, over 400 families moved here that month alone.
- Our favorite thing about our neighborhood is the high demand of the Ballantyne area. As one of the premier neighborhoods in North Carolina, it comes with plenty of great perks. We have great shopping centers, wonderful dining choices, great connections to major roads and diverse housing choices including apartments, condos/townhomes, and single family dwellings in all price ranges.
- Oh, and did we mention the great shopping nearby in Uptown Charlotte, South Park Mall, and Charlotte Premium Outlets?
- We have 60 local real estate experts in our office who are eager to assist you with your real estate needs.