Located at 110 Oakwood Dr., our Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty team in Winston-Salem has a long history and deep roots in the community.
Some fun facts about our office and the Winston-Salem area:
- Our office in Winston-Salem originally began as Helms-Parrish Properties and was founded by Mary Ann Parrish and Robert Helms in 1974. Over the years, our firm has been part of Merrill-Lynch, then Prudential Carolinas Realty, and now Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty. We moved to our current location, just down the sidewalk from Starbucks, in 2004.
- Our office is located between Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem State University and Salem College.
- A couple of our lunch time favorites include Bonefish Grill and Milner's American Southern.
- One of the things we love about this area is the beauty and history of the surrounding neighborhoods: Ardmore to the South and Buena Vista to the North. These are two of the most charming, older neighborhoods in Winston-Salem, and they are right around the corner from us.
- We have one of the larger BHHS Carolinas offices with over 100 agents - local real estate experts who would be happy to assist you buy or sell your next home.